Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Hypocrisy Comments On Upcoming Tour With Fear Factory, Suffocation And Decapitated


Blabbermouth.net is giving detailed information on what the Hypocrisy guys think of Fear Factory.

There were some previous reports that Hypocrisy wouldn't do this tour, but I'm guessing this means that they'll be taking part in it.

I think it's commendable that Fear Factory is doing a tour like this, hopefully exposing more fans interested in each others bands.

I can’t say I was too pleased with the last Fear Factory album “Transgression”. I’m kinda wondering if they’re trying to sell out again...

What I would love to see is Fear Factory experiment with their Death Metal roots. That would be a left turn no one would see coming.

Blabbermouth.net
Hypocrisy
Fear Factory

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home