Monday, June 26, 2006

Morbid Angel To Do European Tour Rejoined With Erik Rutan!


Morbid Angel is my favouite death metal band because I grew up with them. Domination was one of the few CDs I had gotten when I was younger. At that time my CD collection wasn't that big. This was one of the few pictures I could find with the whole Domination era lineup.

I had the chance to speak with Erik Rutan at the Chimaria concert I saw not too long ago, and it was great to meet one of my heroes growing up.

On the same note, at the same concert I also met yet another hero growing up, Mike Amott playing in Arch Enemy on the same tour. He had previously been Carcass, who I’d say is my second favourite band.

European tour dates for Morbid Angel:

Aug. 05 - Wacken Open Air - Wacken, GER
Aug. 07 - Monsters Of Rock Festival - Kavarna, BUL
Aug. 11 - Traun – Spinnerei, AUT
Aug. 12 - Brutal Assault Festival - Svojsice, CZR
Aug. 14 - Planet Music - Vienna, AUT
Aug. 15 - Sziget Festival - Budapest, HUN
Aug. 16 - Skc - Belgrade, SER
Aug. 18 - Summer Breeze Festival - Dinkelsbuehl-Sinbronn, GER
Aug. 19 - CC De Fabriek - Sint-Lievens Houtem, BEL
Aug. 20 - 013 - Tilburg, NETH
Aug. 22 - Mean Fiddler - London, UK
Aug. 24 - Hole In The Sky Festival - Bergen, NOR
Aug. 26 - Up From The Ground Open Air - Gemunden Am Main, GER

Blabbermouth
Morbid Angel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home