Sunday, June 25, 2006

The Esoteric, Twelve Tribes, Mouth Of The Architect Tour

www.theprp.com is reporting that the above mentioned bands will be touring in August/September. I would love to see Mouth Of The Architect. I have some mp3s from their record label site and I've been having a hard time trying to get their albums.

Mouth Of The Architect does something along the same lines as Neurosis/Isis/Cult Of Luna, some have called it "Metalgaze", I've also heard "Atmospheric Post Hardcore", so no one is quite sure what to make of it. You should be able to get some info and mp3s on them at Translation Loss Records.

Also, the band known as "The Esoteric" should not be confused with a band known simply as "Esoteric" who plays some super slow doomy stuff. They don't like to be categorized. It's tough to get their stuff, but I definately recomend them if you can get you hands on their stuff.
Esoteric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home