Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Fewer, But Better Posts Here At Nile River

I hate to say this, but I think I need to slow down...

I didn’t know a blog would take up so much time! So for the time being I’m going to try and slow things down to probably one news item a day, and the odd review saved for important CDs. Hopefully this will be able to give me some more time to actually make a real article as well instead of these small things.

Trying to get so much stuff out there is starting to become a little taxing, and the quality of the posts is certainly going down. It’s become very hard to do proper editing to make sure everything is spelled properly and that everything typed actually makes sense! From now on, I’ll try to choose a lot less to write about and gather a lot more information about those few items of interest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home