Monday, June 26, 2006

The Future Of Nile River

Considering the amount of news I’m bringing back from other websites to my own, and the new articles and sections I’d like to do, this is becoming more of a webzine than a blog. The links portion is set up just the way I like. I’d love to add actual sections and a search engine to what I’m doing as well.

I bring up CD reviews for bands who’s news gets mentioned, to remind us of the releases they’ve done. I can’t do it for all of them, but I’ll try and do it for some of them.

I also review albums for CDs that are new to me. If it gets into my hands recently, it should get reviewed here. Suffocation is mentioned as a “Modern Classic”, which I’d like to someday expand into it’s own section, covering what I, and many consider classic albums from the underground from the 90's and up. The 80's bands and mainstream bands get covered enough.

Something else I hope to someday expand into a section is “Album Graveyard”, dedicated to bands who made very few releases before breaking up.

The post I did earlier “Lamb Of God: A Prelude To Selling Out” is a beginning of articles I’d like to post. Essentially an expansion of my own personal opinion on something.

Sometime soon I’m hoping that albums will get sent in for review, and that news will be e-mailed directly to me. At This point in time, I’m not set up for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home