Saturday, July 29, 2006

Hate Eternal Provides DVD Details


While I’m normally opposed to DVDs for my own personal use, I might make an exception for this new Hate Eternal DVD coming out. The DVD will be titled “The Perilous Fight”, and feature artwork by Paul Romano. The DVD will also feature Hate Eternal playing a set at a place called “The Garage” in London England, after concert interviews, a documentary on the making of “I, Monarch”, touring footage, and the two previous videos for “I, Monarch” and “Powers That Be”.

If asked to describe Hate Eternal, I’d say they’re very fast, but very creative death metal. The vocals are focussed on a lot of harmonies and interplay between Erik Rutans lower grunt, and Randy Piros higher scream.

“I, Monarch” got a lot of very good reviews last year, and it featured an Australian digereedo and Tibetan bone drums. “I, Monarch” was also one of my personal favourite albums from last year, so I give Hate Eternal a listening recommendation. I hope they feature more non-metal style instruments on their next album.

Hate Eternal
Hate Eternal News At blabbermouth.net
Hate Eternal At Earache Records

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home