Saturday, July 15, 2006

Trivium: A Prelude To Selling Out?


Well, since I threw that question out at Lamb Of God the other month, I think I might be able to rattle a few more cages again. I guess this might throw fuel on the fire to those angry that Trivium made a great album that reviewers loved, and a whole bunch of other people did too. How many times does that happen? Reading the “Studio Report” about Triviums next album from Decibel Magazine, Matt Heafy get’s quoted as saying “screaming is kinda ripping me apart.” meaning we might get a much more radio friendly product for all the people complaining about not being able to understand the words. Ok, I guess I’m being rough, after all, M. Shadows from Avenged Sevenfold wrecked his voice and had to stop screaming too...

I guess this puts an end to Matt Heafy pulling vocal duties for technical death metal band Capharnaum.

As always, it’s not my place to judge, which is why there’s always a question mark at the end of every “Prelude To Selling out?" article.

Decibel Magazine
Trivium
Roadrunner Records

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home