Thursday, March 01, 2007

New Format Here (Again)

As much as I’ve tried to keep up with current events going on in the underground music scene, I’m beginning to feel burnt out and overwhelmed. I’ve heard that a few readers of this site have also felt a little overwhelmed as well, not being able to get in enough time to read about every article I’ve posted. Not only that, but there hasn’t been to much of a focal point on a certain genre, so certain end users are probably skipping by lots of posts.

I’ll admit, I got a little addicted to trying to post as much as I possibly could, but it’s becoming taxing. Not only that, but I think I could be providing a lot more information about specific bands, rather than little bits and pieces from a whole bunch of bands.

From now on, I’m going to try and limit the number of posts here to either 1 or 2 on a week day, and I might post something on the weekend if I get around to it. While I like a lot of different genres of music in the world of “extreme music”, I’ve decided to focus my attention a lot more on “art” bands because that’s my favourite kind of music. I’m not going to stop posting about upcoming albums, unsigned bands or concerts, there’s just going to be a lot less of it. I will continue to keep my links and upcoming album info up to date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home