Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Goings On

The new website is almost out! The due date should be Friday, and the location is WayTooLoud. Don't click it yet! It's not working! Can you guys wait for it? I know I can’t! I’m in so much anticipation that I’ve been drinking lots of Dr. Pepper, and I can’t sleep!

I’ve also started yet another blog, dedicated to one of my favourite genres, that being metalgaze. WayTooLoud will help coordinate and obtain some news items for Metalgazing. Having three sites to deal with should wreck my already dismal social life!

And what’s going to happen here at Extreme-Music? Hopefully I’ll be able to make it a bit more of a personal site, and try to voice some more of my opinions in articles that will surely offend those tr00 metallers and poseurs alike!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home