Sunday, July 02, 2006

Metalreview.com Reviews Quills Debut EP


This a brand new band, sort of a supergroup of sorts, featuring members of Misery Index, Ruiner and Swarm Of The Lotus. The best description I can give of the songs I heard on their MySpace page is that the overall sound is similar to the same types of bands that play what Swarm Of The Lotus, Converge And Mastodon all do, only in a start and stop grind format with some really fast drums.

The debut EP contains eight songs with funny names finished in seven minutes. The songs titles have some familiarity, like phrases I’ve heard before. I know where they got the title “When I Grow up, I Want To Be A Robot” from, it’s on the tip of my tongue...

Quills At MySpace
Quills Review At Metalreview.com
Galy Records
Quills At Galy Records

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home