Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Into Eternity Post New Streaming Song Online


There aren’t too many metal bands from Saskatchewan (Canada) I can think of. I n fact, Into Eternity is the only band from that province I can think of. They have a new album coming out on October 3rd through Century Media titled “Scattering Of Ashes”, and a new song posted on the Gigantour MySpace site titled “Severe Emotional Distress”. You can go to the Gigantour Myspace site here.

I would describe Into Eternity as a creative mix, starting with power metal styled vocals and music, some melodic death metal, and death metal growls thrown in to name a few things. Some people have also made “progressive” comparisons, although I think the term “progressive” has lost some of it’s meaning in music with years and years of abuse.

Into Eternity
Into Eternity News At blabbermouth.net
Into Eternity At Century Media

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home