Monday, May 21, 2007

Big News! A Person Makes An Actual Post At This Website!

Recently at one of the music news blogs I cruise by every now and then, I saw a post made by the author asking why people weren't making very many comments. Well, since this website was made mainly just to tell the friends I know personally, it was quite surprising that I've actually attracted attention from, well, you know, actual people!

I'm actually surprised people have found the site, because the times I've actually attempted to search for my own website on a search engine, I usually don't end up with very many results (if any at all).

View the comments made by dschalek at my recent Dimmu Borgir review here, and the band feature for Monolithe here. You can also view his metal blog called "Metal Flows In My Veins" here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home