Sunday, October 15, 2006

Checkout Counter: The Faceless


Looking though the regular music news sites I got through, I noticed a band called The Faceless landing on some good tours. I hadn’t heard of the band before, so I looked them up at the Encylopeadia Metallum.

I was blown away by what I heard when I went to their MySpace page. The base of their sound starts with chaotic death metal, and somehow they manage to blend so many other things in seamlessly. A wide range of vocals, keyboards used in creative ways, a hinting of Gothenburg, the odd breakdown, and even a hinting of Dillinger Escape Plan? All this together sounds like it should be a disjointed mess, yet somehow they make cohesive compelling music.

The Faceless
The Faceless At MySpace
The Faceless At Sumerian Records

1 Comments:

Blogger qishaya said...

one day i went shopping outside,and in an ed hardy store,I found some kinds of ed hardy i love most they are Your website is really good Thank you for the information ed hardy ed hardy ed hardy clothing ed hardy clothing ed hardy shoes ed hardy shoes don ed hardy don ed hardy ed hardy clothes ed hardy clothes ed hardy bags ed hardy bags ed hardy swimwear ed hardy swimwear ed hardy jeans ed hardy jeans ed hardy mens ed hardy mens Thank you for the information

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home