Monday, October 02, 2006

Killswitch Engage Post New Song Online


The title track from their new album which will be called “As Daylight Dies” can be found streaming at this location here.

I must say, the new song has a huge epic feel, do I dare say that things could be shaping up to be the next best Killswitch Engage album since “Alive Or Just Breathing”?

One problem I do have with the song is the Gothenburg inspired melodies and harmonies found within the song “As Daylight Dies”. There are already a lot of bands out there taking ideas from the realm of melodic death metal. Not only that, but I personally did not hear anything related to Gothenburg or melodic death metal on Killswitch Engage’s first two albums, but that’s just me.

Killswitch Engage
Killswitch Engage At Roadrunner Records

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home