Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Nailed To Record New Album

I usually don’t have high expectations for new death metal bands, as many come off as uninspired and incredibly generic. I’ll still give a song a try though.

I found out about Nailed (who comes from the UK) from SMN News, stating that Nailed would be recording a follow up to their debut album that came out in 2005.

The songs I heard on their MySpace page sounded to my ears as a mixture of Suffocation, Morbid Angel, Immolation, and Vader. Yeah, I know it sounds like they’re basically ripping off other bands, but in the world of death metal ripping off a band that’s creative can be better than a completely generic collection of tremolo picked riffs and blast beats.

Nailed At MySpace
Nailed At Metal-Archives

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home