Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Band Feature: Feast Eternal

I caught this band om Blabbermouth about their next full-length album being due in September. Yeah, I know that’s awhile away...

I’d say that the songs Feast Eternal’s MySpace page sound like a standard American death metal band discovering melody. Not exactly the Swedish kind, although I was reminded of some of the old-school European death metal bands who were going through that mid-point of moving from all brutal all the time, to all melodic riffs all the time. At times I was reminded Amon Amarth as well.

Even though the songs were unmastered, I will say that Feast Eternal could benefit from better recording, tuning, pronouncing the vocals a bit better, and tightening things up. From what I’ve heard sounds great, but it’s as if the band are better songwriters than players or producers.

Note: The promo pic shows three members, but currently there are only two in the band, the member in the middle, and the one on the right.

Feast Eternal
Feast Eternal At MySpace
Open Grave Records

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All 3 members are back together in the band now...!

6:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home