Monday, January 22, 2007

Anticipated Release: Jesu


Former Godflesh mainman Justin Broadrick is preparing his second full length effort which is suggested to be out in February which will be titled “Conqueror”. Jesu must be hitting it off big time, because I’m having a hard time finding the debut EP Heartache and I tried to get my hands on the S/T full length on double vinyl without any luck.

I got my hands on the S/T album in 2004, and I was very impressed at how the sound fell somewhere between Godflesh, atmospheric hardcore, and a bit of drone as well. I’m still trying to get my hands on the “Silver” EP.

Right now Jesu has a full lineup with Justin Broadrick on vocals and guitar, Dermont Dalton on bass, and Ted Parsons on drums. On Jesu’s upcoming tour, Ted Parsons was unavailable, so Intronaut drummer Danny Walker will take his place.

Jesu At MySpace

Jesu At PureVolume

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home