Friday, April 20, 2007

Outburn Magazine Added To Magazine Links

It was late one night when I was in the mood for a pepperoni stick. I walked across the street to find my regular variety store was closed, so I walked a little further to the next place which was a big magazine shop. With so many magazines, I decided to take a look. Not only did this magazine shop have Decibel (a magazine I couldn’t get unless I went to a bigger city until now), but another magazine that I had never heard of also caught my attention, which was Outburn.

Outburn focuses on the typical fair of extreme music we know and love (metal, hardcore, metalcore, some more obscure stuff) but they also review some more poppy items such as pop-punk, indie music, and some electronic stuff. The magazine looks to have some tie-ins with the UK (I haven’t totally researched the origins of the magazine yet though).

Outburn Magazine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home