Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Future Of Extreme-Music

Now, some of my friends who I know personally, that I get to see and talk too all the time know that I've had a new website in the works.

Currently the guys at A Small Orange Software (the same guys who did the website for SMN News) are busy creating a website for me that's due in the second week of June. I've already got some staff working on some projects for the site right now, such as setting up interviews.

I've known that this has been coming for a long time, in fact, Extreme-Music was created with the idea of going to a better site, by practising my journalistic and english skills here first. I've still been putting lots of effort forth at this site, and I will continue to do so until the new site comes up.

At first, I was thinking that I would stop posting at this site completely until the new site comes out. I'm not sure what exactly I should do with this site, although I do know I'd still like to keep it going in some way.

This is one time where I'd really like some feedback from anyone who comes to this site. I'd like to know what you guys think I should do with Extreme-Music. Don't be afraid to leave any comments, as for a long time I've left it open to anyone, so there's no need to sign up if you'd like to leave a comment.

One last thing - Nick and Rory, I'd especially like to hear your thoughts on what you guys think I should do with Extreme-Music, as your opinions count most!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home