Friday, March 23, 2007

Update: Premonitions Of War On MySpace

I was looking around at some MySpace pages with a connection to, you know, Nate Johnson and stuff... I swear I’m not a stalker! Anyways, I found a link to a Premonitions Of War MySpace page that has more recent updates than the one that I’ve currently been sending links to. It still hasn’t been updated properly, because the last blog entry lists the split with Benumb coming out, but doesn’t mentioned the “Glorified Dirt/True Face Of Panic” release.

Premonitions Of War At ANOTHER MySpace Page

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heard some leaked demo tracks from the new Turmoil record with vocals from Nate Johnson (Through the Eyes of the Dead - Malice) and it was the fucking shit. I see on Turmoil's myspace page that they claim to have a new singer. I hope to god it's Nate. I can not fucking wait to hear the entire record.

5:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home